Tomorrow is trick or treat in our neighborhood, where she will be a witch. The father's are going to take the kids around, while the mother's distribute candy and some type of alcholic beverages. Yes, you read right...alcholic beverages. Keith and I put together some yummy jello shots. Us Ruiz's sure know how to tie one on!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Trick or Treat Part One
Last night Ally and I joined some friends at the local strip mall here in the North Hills to join in the festivities surrounding Halloween. It was great fun, but we did have some costume issues. Ally refused to keep her hood on to complete her bat costume. She kept telling me, "no hat mommy". I gave in. I am such a sap!
Tomorrow is trick or treat in our neighborhood, where she will be a witch. The father's are going to take the kids around, while the mother's distribute candy and some type of alcholic beverages. Yes, you read right...alcholic beverages. Keith and I put together some yummy jello shots. Us Ruiz's sure know how to tie one on!


Tomorrow is trick or treat in our neighborhood, where she will be a witch. The father's are going to take the kids around, while the mother's distribute candy and some type of alcholic beverages. Yes, you read right...alcholic beverages. Keith and I put together some yummy jello shots. Us Ruiz's sure know how to tie one on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment