Yes, it is true.
One day before I turn 37 I roll my ankle before a group of about 37 young professionals who aspire to be a physical educator someday. It was classic! To make a long story short, it became a joke for the most part since I was trying to properly demonstrate a skill in class when it happened. I was able to walk it off for the most part.
However, as I sit here and write this, I realize not only did I roll my ankle when barely doing anything at all, but it actually is throbbing a bit. Which means my pain tolerance is decreasing too!
I want to be a kid again when I was as agile as a cat, and as strong as a horse!
Bring back the glory days.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will never be old in my eyes! I was hoping to call you to wish you happy birthday but things were crazy around here. Hopefully soon :-)
Post a Comment