Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hiatus of sorts

I have been neglecting my blog as some of you have noticed. I would like to apologize for that, now with that being said it does come with good reasoning. Our laptop has been on the fritz for the past 3 weeks. DEAD, as I like to call it. I have been going through a BLOG withdrawl. Instead of DETOX, I like to refer to it as DEBLOGTOX. Sounds like some type of plastic surgery, right? Not only do I enjoy my own blogging, I truly miss catching up on all my favorite blogs as well.

I may be very spasmodic with my blog over the next few weeks due to the "dead laptop" *RIP*, and the purchase of a new one, so please bare with me :-) Please do check in, you never know when I can sneak in a little entry here and there.

This past month we have been busy little bees around the hive. Let's see...Ally is now in big girl pants permanently (YAY!), Keith had sinus surgery (OUCH!) and I just got over a slight kidney infection (FUN!). We all lived to tell about it, so it wasn't so bad after all.

Other than that, we are like every other family in western PA wondering 3 things...

1. When will the econonmy will speed up?
2. How can we survive another day of shoveling snow?
3. How many sports programs can I get my child into this summer to keep them busy?

Since I had barely posted last month, I would like to take time to congratulate a dear friend of mine on her first born. I haven't heard details about the labor and delivery yet...but I know Miss Liza Claire is a healthy, beautiful baby girl from all the pictures. CONGRATS CLAIRE and LEE! Also a special Happy Birthday wish to my dear friend Richelle for yesterday.


I am sharing this picture with you today because I miss the beach and that is where this picture was taken. Also, it is rare to capture the moments like this one, when it is transparent enough to know that Daddy thinks the world of his little girl.

3 comments:

Claire said...

So good to see you back here!!! Thanks for the congrats. I hope to share the story with you soon. Miss you! Love, C.

2003beachbunch said...

Yea! So glad that you are back in the saddle so to speak :-) I missed your blogs. Hope everyone is feeling better in your clan.

Stacey said...

yeah, your back in the land of living, I mean blogging. hooray!