
In with spring and out with old man winter, but it doesn't come without a price.
It started off Monday with me, sore throat, runny, itchy watery eyes and nose. A bit of a fever developed over night as well. I took some over the counter allergy meds, which helped keep things at bay so I could at least function daily.
Now Ally has the same type of symptoms...poor baby. It is pitiful when the little ones are sick and you feel so helpless, but I wanted to share with you something Keith and I learned yesterday that hopefully can help those little toddlers when allergy season hits and help you feel a little less helpless.
We found a medication for 2 years and up that helps with allergy symptoms that just recently is being sold over the counter (6 months new) and it is a called Children's Zyrtec...not as concentrated at some of the leading children's medications, so you only have to administer it once a day. We found it as Rite Aid, but I am sure any pharamacy will be carrying it.
Just a thought, to share.
Happy Spring!
2 comments:
Yuck for allergies! We hope that you guys are feeling better. We got your Easter card...thank-you so much! Kendall is on cloud nine to have it. You are way more on the ball than me! Hope you guys are doing well otherwise...miss your regular blogs :-(
Thanks Jamie! We are slowly dealing with the allergies. I think it is a daily battle, but we are both much better off than last week. I miss writing regularly too...and MORE importantly I miss catching up with my friends on their blogs! I am glad Kendall enjoyed her card, that is why we do it :-)
Post a Comment