Saturday, January 5, 2008

Resolutions

Ah...a new year, a new outlook on life, a new plan. Most years I have a list of resolutions that I would like to complete before the ball drops again. However, this particular year I have decided to do away with the annual resolution list only to undertake my first serious competition since college, a 1/2 marathon.

In addition to the grueling running schedule, I have decided to journal my feelings in my first blog page. I hope my postings will not only inspire other women but also give you a good laugh. This should be pretty comical as the mileage starts to add up each week.

I pray for good physical health, mental discipline and time to complete my training daily.

I hope that you will enjoy this journey with me.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I'll be right here cheering you on along the way...Love, C.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Michelle! I wish you the best of luck! I can only "dream" of running a 1/2 marathon..... my huge "TA-TAs" will forever prevent me from any running endeavors! Good luck and Happy New Year!