I am officialy sore. I felt like the tin-man who wasn't oiled in years this morning. My joints were tight and sore...I am pretty sure when I walked towards the shower they creaked!
Even though I am bit sore in places I haven't been sore for awhile I am ready for day two of training.
I must be crazy, but I think it is more about the adrenaline rush. I truly hope the rush keeps me excited and determined along the journey.
For my training today, I will begin the running portion of my workout. A mile and half for today in addition to a light strength training workout. It will be a little painful, but nothing I haven't handled in the past.
I have some good music to accompany me on my IPOD for today's run. Music is such a motivating factor for me and so many others when exercising. Even if I am just walking the bears (my dogs), once I put on those headphones everything is kicked up a notch or two.
I know it is strange that Keith and I call them the bears when they are in fact dogs -it our nickname for the furbabies. Maybe it is because Koda was almost named BEAR.
Thoughts during yesterday's workout...
How are my friends doing in NC?
I hope Ally is liking her new daycare as much as we (her parents) like it.
the College years - when I was so fit and had a killer metabolism.
How is Richelle coping with her transition from townhouse to new home?
I need to call Annie!
I hope I don't screw up dinner tonight (new recipe).
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How'd the new recipe go? Good luck on your workout today. I know what you mean about music. On my walk yesterday it was all I could do not to "dance" down the road. Love, C.
I so admire you because I don't think that I have the stamina to complete all that! This NC friend is feeling spectacular but missing you! (I am sure that Ally loves the new day care!!)
Post a Comment