I was cut off today by a young mother of two in a souped-up SUV. It made me so mad not just because I had to lock up my brakes for her impatience and poor driving, but because she had two small children in her vehicle to boot.
I had half a mind to pull up next to her and point out the obvious...but I sincerly doubted it would have made any difference. It just erks me that some people are so inconsiderate and negligent!!!!!!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't be an angry Picksburgher. Realize that she will eventually wreck into someone and will have to drive around in a 1989 Ford Aerostar.(is that what RoseMarie use to drive?)
No Rosemarie only drives Chevy Products...you know my dad, you he is a big GM/Chevy guy :-)
We give bad drivers a thumbs up. A big sarcastic "Way to go!" It's a bit condescending, but...I guess it's better than the other obvious finger, right? :-)
Definitely! I am liking the sarcasm!
Oh Michelle! I definately feel you on crappy drivers. I am really working on not letting them get under my skin or quoting how you are supposed to drive under my breath! Glad you guys are ok. LOVED the make over! How are you doing with the makeup?
The make up is coming along...slowly, but surely I am keeping with it :-)
Post a Comment