Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Alvin the Chipmunk

In our new house, we have all these mature trees and landscpaing ( I promise to post pics soon) and with that comes lots of little creatures lurking about the entire yard.

In the past few mornings and evenings Logan has spotted a lovely family of rabbits nibbling and wondering about. It doens't drive him half as crazy as the little chipmunk, I named Alvin. This little guy will stare into the patio doors as if to challenge poor Loggie, knowing full well that the glass door contains him then when he hears Logan bark he dives into his little hole and disappears. I am quite sure all this teasing is going to certainly catch up to him sooner or later...I am hoping that Logan and him never meet nose to nose, it won't be pretty for Alvin. Kind of like feeding a Lion a lamb - like I said, not pretty. I pray Alvin finds a new hole in our yard farther away from the patio where he will not have to fear for his life because Keith is serious about installing an invisible fence soon-ha!

Long live Alvin! I quitely type this as Loggie rests behind me peering through the glass waiting for his return, it is a bad case of dog OCD!

No comments: