Saturday, September 6, 2008

Forest Trails Block Party

Our new neighborhood has a planned block party in September where they close off the street, bring out the tables, play games with the kids, and supply lots of food and drinks for the entire neighborhood. This was our first one as new neighbors, and low and behold I was talked into being Vice President of the Home Owner's Association...go figure! My friend and neighbor, Lori, talked me into it. I have no idea what I am in for, but I suppose I will soon find out. Of course Keith just laughed at me being talked in this office, little does he know that I plan to nominate HIM next yearfor President. We shall see who has the last laugh. LOL!

I have some pictures to post, along with some photos of my Gram's stay, but it is late and all the hype of the party has made me deliriously tired for tonight.

The joke of the evening, was my new nickname...Sarah Palin. Haha! And I got to refer to Lori as McCain!

No comments: