Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Man's best friend.

With Keith out of town for the next two nights, I was not looking forward to going to bed without him.

When I finally came to bed tonight much to my surprise Koda (furry son #1) was snuggled up on Keith's side of the bed waiting patiently. Snuggled into a ball, with his nose buried beneath the covers, he gave me the ole' blue-eyed look of saddness and pity.

He can read me so well, it is kind of scary. Needless to say, Logan (furry son #2) is content on his doggy bed, however Koda knows when Daddy is away, he has momma all to himeslf.

I couldn't resist, so he gets to stay next to me, at least for tonight.

3 comments:

HBee said...

Those dogs are sooo sweet sometimes. I know I love my little pup!

Claire said...

I know two other doggies who'll be logging some serious bed time soon, too ;-)

2003beachbunch said...

LOL! Michelle the softie!! I am sure that it was good to have the company!! Our doggers won't get on our bed...just the couches!