Friday, July 25, 2008

Last post for a few days...

We are dismantling the place as of 4pm today...and I am not sure when I can promise my return to the computer to write freely. In the meantime, say a little prayer that it all goes over smoothly for the Ruiz's because by the time I can return to catch up with everyone, I will most likely have some creative things to report.


After posting about a creative header idea I got a great suggestion from one of my friends, simple but catchy. What do you think of the new page? A little touch of shabby chic!

My packing awaits me...bye for now!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Good luck. One of the best things of your role as a domestic diva is that everything that you clean in your home walls, floor etc are all your own and nobody else's. It is a great feeling to be a homeowner.

Michelle said...

AMEN Stacey!

2003beachbunch said...

hope the move finishes up smoothly! We will miss you while you are out of contact!

HBee said...

Thinking of you as you move into your new home! Hope all is going well and that you guys are enjoying the process! :)