Tuesday, July 15, 2008

so today was one of those days...

did you ever have one of those days when you just couldn't seem to get anything you planned to do accomplished? today was one of those days for sure. several little hiccups along the way and a ton of things to do before moving day on saturday. and not one of them accomplished today-- grrr!

i did manage to fit in my long awaited hair appointment. i got the ole lockes trimmed up quite a bit, about 5 inches. i also lightened up the highlights to give it that fresh, bright look of summer. now, if only i can style it like my stylist then i am golden.

it was way overdue for a good trim, plus everyday was like groundhog day around here, ponytail after ponytail. maybe i will take a quick pic and post when i can find time to do a photo shoot -ha!

3 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

I can't wait to see the new do Michelle! I am getting one in August so I am on a countdown too!

Michelle said...

oh, you will have to let me know how it turns out! i like my new haircut so far, it is light and easy.

Stacey said...

I got mine cut off too and it feels great and cool. I agree Michelle, I can never get to look as nice as the stylist did.