Mother Nature has been blessing us with some absolutlely beautiful weather here in western PA these last few days.
It's about 70 degrees, no humidiity, clear skies and a light breeze makes the curtains sway back and forth. You would think it was early spring not the end of July.
I love the smell of the fresh air and the fact that I can give the AC a break! How is it in your neck of the woods?
I have been playing around with my page a bit, so bear with me if you see it change daily...I am still looking for the right header for keeps. I wake up each morning with a new idea, but I can't seem to find one that sticks. I am taking suggestions, so if you have a creative idea that will help me loop our last name into it please feel free to post! The Ruiz's is commonplace and the last idea for the Trio was just me playing around with titles, I am up for ideas.
Happy Birthday to my niece Ashley! We love and miss you very much.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(175)
-
▼
July
(16)
- Farewell Summer
- slOOOwly
- Last post for a few days...
- The weather is great, wish you were here.
- s - m - o - o - t - h
- a tantrum over shoes who knew?
- 2 down upteen to go
- mamma mia
- ch-cha-changes
- so today was one of those days...
- Miss Allyson
- living out of boxes
- two years ago today...
- it's my party and i'll cry if i want to...
- Happy Birthday Mom!
- it's official....
-
▼
July
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment