Friday, July 11, 2008

Miss Allyson

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



Two years ago today you were born on this very day. You have and continue to touch our lives in ways I never knew were possible.

With each day, you grow and are exploring your world like a true toddler would.

I cannot count the times I just stop to stare at how beautiful you are and how grateful I am for you in my life.

Happy 2nd Birthday Angel Pie.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I hope Allyson has a wonderful birthday!

arinn said...

happy birthday, ally! hope you all have a great day, shell. :) we're thinking of you.

HBee said...

I hope your little cutie has a fun day celebrating!

HBee said...

I hope your little cutie has a fun day celebrating

Michelle said...

thanks so much everyone!

2003beachbunch said...

Hope Ally had a great bday Michelle! We were definately thinking about her. Her gift finally arrived at our house while we were gone so I will get that out in the mail soon :-)

Michelle said...

thanks so much jamie!