Thursday, July 10, 2008

living out of boxes

oh, the joy of moving. oh, the chaos involved!

can i just say that i need not move again for at least 10 years.

this moving stuff is for the birds! calgon take me away!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

It'll all be worth it in the end. You'll have to post some pics of your new digs.

Michelle said...

definitely! hey, how come i can't comment on your blog? i have tried at least 4x times now...

i love reading it!

Stacey said...

You should be able to leave comments now. Still trying to figure this thing out. If you can't leave a comment let me know.

HBee said...

I hear ya! I cannot wait to get to where you are... our last move for a long while. Someday...

2003beachbunch said...

When is moving day again? I bet you are excited even though you are living out of boxes :-)

Michelle said...

moving day is officially on the 26th...but some of it will be this weekend. so much fun :)